Things That Annoy Me

By: Izzy Rosa

Hello, Everyone. It’s your beloved Izzy, back from the dead. Today I’m writing an article about things that annoy me… like you. I’m only kidding, of course. I love my readers….

Anyways, I think all students understand me when I say this, I hate it when people just stand in the hallway or block doorways in school. Like, MOVE. You’re only gonna make yourself and others late when you stand in the middle of the hallway and do nothing. Kindly, jump into a rose bush. 

I also hate it when people boss me around. There are some people that genuinely think they are above me and it makes me so mad. They be telling me what to do like I’m supposed to listen. Like- what? Girl. Like either shut up or jump out of a tree. 

Last but not least, when I tell someone something out of confidence and they start talking about it really loud in a room full of people…. SHUT UP. I’M LITERALLY GOING TO STRANGLE YOU. Or when they bring it up at random and someone overhears. It’s so annoying. Pretty please, throw yourself in front of a bus. 

In conclusion, everything annoys me. Thank you for reading.