First Day Feelings for Jefferson 6th Graders

By: CeCe Marquez

As new 6th graders we felt many feelings about going to a whole new school but here are some thoughts and ideas on their first day and how to make it better for the coming next year.

Honey: The first day of school was good but I got very nervous and awkward and didn’t know how to talk to people. So I do think they’re very friendly but I think they should be more kind when it comes to certain things. As well as help those who need more help, not leave them behind and for them not to yell so much.

Luca: I think that it was good for the first day of school and that the teachers showed us around. The only thing that I wish they do differently is introduce you to the other teachers so you could know where you’re going and how to do everything. 

Elijah: So pretty much they could help by  actually telling us what we’re learning on the first day because I thought it was kind of boring since we did nothing except for doing the scavenger hunt. So basically more info about the first day.

Mckenzie: My first day of school is pretty great overall. So I don’t think there’s anything that the teachers could do to make my day better.

One thought on “First Day Feelings for Jefferson 6th Graders